- Is everyone aware that Lawrence (Benicio Del Toro) is a terrible actor, or is this something only we are privy to?
- Describe, in essay form, the prior adventures of Sir John Talbot and his Sikh manservant.
- How does a film about about werewolves contain Anthony Hopkins' most understated performance?
- What milky substance is Del Toro drinking in the scene where the doctor visits him?
- Are there no real bears or deer left in the world? Is reusing an animation from The Golden Compass in fact cheaper than renting a real bear?
- Is Hugo Weaving playing Nick Cave?
- What is the shape and size of the Talbot estate?
- Which did the screenwriters come up with first: Hopkins' large collection of halberds, or Weaving fighting a werewolf with a halberd?
- Which is Joe Johnston trying to imitate more: late '30s / early '40s American studio style, or Hammer?
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Posted by Ignatiy Vishnevetsky at Sunday, August 22, 2010